You’re engaged! Now what to do next?
The first thing to do is to block the date for the reception and the ceremony. Our Wedding Package includes our air-conditioned Garden Venue (choice of Emerald or Diamond Garden), exquisite dining by our Accredited Caterers, Mood Lighting and Professional Sounds, LCD Projector and Crystal Chandeliers.
Busy with work? Living abroad? Stressed and overwhelmed with all the details? We’ve got you covered with our Comprehensive Wedding Package. It includes everything in our Wedding Package plus your custom Bridal Gown by Camille Garcia, Photo and Video Coverage, On the Day Coordination and Photo booth.
- Fully air-conditioned Venue
- Emerald or Diamond Garden for 5 hours
- Capacity: 100-350 for 1 venue and 350 – 700 for both venues
- All weather “Rain or Shine”
- Landscaped and soundproofed facilities
- Fully cemented parking area (160 vehicles)
- Air-conditioned lobby with majestic waterfalls with a canopy entrance
- Use of suite room with balcony during event proper Elevated bridge (45 feet long)
- Spiral staircase for grand entrance
- Standby Generator 325 KVA
- Handicap friendly facilities
- Separate air-conditioned restrooms per venue
- Standard ceiling drapes Use of stage ( 6 panels 8x4x1 ft)
- Danceable flooring of non-skid tiles
- Use of basic sound system
- Free use of the venue facilities for pre-nuptial photo shoot
Wedding Package Inclusions
GARDEN VENUE + CATERER + LIGHTS AND SOUNDS + LCD PROJECTOR + 3 CHANDELIERS
- Buffet service following Menu A or Menu B
- A bottle of wine for toasting
- Presidential and guest tables
- Floral centerpieces
- Floor-length linens
- Luminaries and table numbers
- Complete silverware, glassware and flatware
- Stylish backdrop arrangement for the couple
- Couple’s table with floral decor
- Registration, gift and cake tables
- Tiffany chairs for all the guests
- FREE food tasting for TWO (2) persons (For All Accredited Caterers)
Complimentary for Select Caterers:
- 3 layered cake (bottom edible)
- Choice of bridal car or emcee
- A pair of doves in decorated cage
- Guestbook or Signature Frame
Lights and Sounds
- 8 par lights
- Follow spotlight
- 2 LED lights or (Fog machine and Bubble machine)
- Upgraded sound system
- Inclusive of Electrical Fee
- 2500 Lumens with Screen (8 x 8 ft)
3 Ceiling Chandeliers
Comprehensive Package Inclusions
WEDDING PACKAGE INCLUSIONS + BRIDAL GOWN + ON THE DAY COORDINATION + PHOTO AND VIDEO COVERAGE + PHOTOBOOTH
Bridal Gown by Camille Garcia
- Bridal Gown
- Veil, Secondary Veil
- Cord, Arrhae, Bag
- 2 Pillows
- Bejeweled Hair Pins
- Use of Fitting Form
On the Day Coordination
- 2-3 Meetings
- Program and Event Management from Hotel
- Ceremony and Reception
Photo and Video Coverage
- 8×10 Leather Magnetic Album (40 Pages)
- 120-150 Selected Photos
- Unlimited Shots in DVD
- 1 Photographer
- 1 Cameraman
- 1 Lightman
- One 3-CCD Digital Camera Set-Up
- 2 Edited DVD’s
- Non-Linear Digital Editing
- 16×20 Portrait w/ Elegant Frame
- Signature Frame OR 2x5ft. Tarpaulin
- Pre-Nuptial Pictorial (transportation charges apply)
- Unlimited Shots for 2 Hours with Personalized Layout
Absolutely in love with this ultra chic Barnyard-themed wedding happening now at The Glass Garden. 😍 Simply Pinterest-worthy at every angle. Here we bring the outdoors in without having to go out of town.
Celebrating Raul and Susanna’s beautiful bright wedding in hues of pastel yellow and white at the Diamond Garden.
Enzo and Janna’s spring-inspired wedding was simply a feast for the eyes… no detail was too small to be left unnoticed and if you like flowers, get ready to fall in love.
Denz and Karen celebrated their wedding in the eyes of God and before family and friends with a beautiful garden as their backdrop.
Table centerpieces held an array of fresh floral arrangements in summer colors along with DIY paper flowers made of music sheets.
From using wooden touches covered with lace table runners to displaying soft garden greens at the reception, it was the perfect intimate and elegant celebration that Kenneth and Peevee envisioned.
Paul and Chinky’s celebration was woven from one delightful detail to another in a delicate dusty blue hue.
Immerse yourself in the Venetian spirit of romance with a bold black and white tablescape and colorful masks.
Dynamic duo Ninoy and Bessie planned to make their wedding a really fun one. And they did it with a program that made all the guests stand up and dance.
Add Japanese inspired details like the origami area, paper lanterns, and you have a lovely Japanese garden wedding.
Who knew that tattoos, flowers, fun summer colors and vintage styling could go well together? Today’s featured wedding is an interesting medley of various ideas.
Bright paper pinwheels made their way to the table decors, the cake, and even the groom’s boutonniere, giving a playful air the celebration.
There’s something so fresh about yellow splashed throughout a garden space. This fun loving couple included lots of bright touches with flowers, candy table toppers and linens.
In a garden, red flowers truly stand out and never fail to add a touch of glamour and drama to any set-up.